pic courtesy itsbeensolongIcantremember
What it says on the label although I do have too many days when I feel like the photo above. As my literally dozen of loyal readers will know, I don’t really ‘blog’ I just load stuff up every now and then after its kicked around with me for a while.
Also for no really apparent reason I have included a reference image other than I can use the word ‘juxtapose’ without wincing… Read the rest of this entry »
pic courtesy foxxyz
Some of my literally dozen of readers have insisted that I should veer towards ‘genuine’ blogging and express strong, divisive and deeply personal opinions.
In no particular order.
1. Women look better with little or no make-up.
More evidence? here
2. Fast motor bikes are better than comfortable ones. Think Uma Thurman in Kill Bill vs Tim Allen/John Travolta in Wild Hogs.
3. Audi is better than BMW. Think TT vs Z3
4. Engineering is better than motorsport. (Yes, the one used to drive the other but today you might as well watch money and fuel being hosed down the drain – over bimbo’s…) Think Le Mans 1956 vs Max Mosely.
5. Design is better than engineering. But they can’t live without each other. Think Dehavilland Comet vs Volvo 240
6. Apple is better than PC. Think different.
7. Evolution is – it just is. Think – there’s no vs.
8. Free is better.
“I believe that all generally useful information should be free. By ‘free’ I am not referring to price, but rather to the freedom to copy the information and to adapt it to one’s own uses… When information is generally useful, redistributing it makes humanity wealthier no matter who is distributing and no matter who is receiving.” Richard Stallman
Another 8 another time.